Unmanned Aircraft system Consultants
Our team was formed to meet the demands of a dynamic industry that is constantly evolving and changing. Our core team have spent decades in their respected industries of aviation, government affairs, space and science.
Part 107 Waivers
333 Exemptions for never before created amendments and COAs.
General UAS consultancy for research, operations, training and vehicles.
Business development, partnering and outreach within the UAS Industry.
Full service lobby services including legislation, bill creation, and committees.
We provide leading advocacy efforts in the unmanned aircraft systems industry, managing government relations committees of association clients, executing legislative and regulatory strategies. Works independently on advocacy issues, educating the clients on public policy issues quickly, by engaging team members to facilitate successful results. Client policy issues will include aviation regulation, unmanned aircraft systems safety, the regulatory process, and industry safety concerns. Client groups include aviation professionals, unmanned aircraft systems, and operators, both commercial and hobbyists, and non-aviation business sectors, including small business service and manufacturing sectors.
Primary Service Offerings:
• Research, analyze and summarize legislative and regulatory issues impacting the client associations.
• Represent client associations on Capitol Hill, before federal agencies, and in industry coalitions.
• Monitor state issues and act as a liaison for organizations of state and local officials.
• Support to compliance programs and development of compliance resources for regulated sectors, including content for rule making and federal programming.
• Manage grassroots activities for client associations.
• Provide primary staff support to association committees, leading committees and volunteers towards strategic goals and measurable outcomes.
• Regularly communicate with association volunteers on industry and association issues.
• Oversee and coordinate Capitol Hill and agency visits by members of client associations.
• Produce regular advocacy updates for client associations newsletters, publications, and websites.